Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Announcement of Resignation




Yogyakarta, October 11th, 2006
Dear All of Partners, Colleagues and Friends
It is with both regret and anticipation that I submit this announcement of my resignation, Nunuk Ambarwati, from Cemeti Art Foundation (CAF), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, as my last position, Head of Archive and Media Relations, effective on Sunday, October 15th, 2006. It has been genuine pleasure working for Cemeti Art Foundation during this past four years (I was join there since February 4th, 2002). I cannot say enough wonderful things about CAF, about all the people I’ve encountered in my years of service with the foundation, and especially about all of you, partners, colleagues and friends. The work has been challenging and productive and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with CAF’s broad members and fine staffs of professional. My employment with CAF has been an opportunity to both learn and to contribute. I will miss my association there. For future ongoing projects, cooperation, collaboration with CAF, please do not hesitate contact my replacement Miss Pitra Ayu. She will effectively working at CAF on Wednesday, November 1st, 2006.

I have accepted as Program Manager with Jogja Gallery [JG], a new visual art gallery in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, which launched September 19th, 2006, as an opportunity to further my career goals and achieve growth within a supervisory roles.

Thank you for allowing me to serve all of you and for providing me with any opportunity. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all of CAF’s partners, colleague and friends. It’s my hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life. Please feel free to contact me at any time should you have any questions regarding my past work. I wish all of you and your organization continued success in all your endeavors.

For my future contacts, please find me at:

Personal contacts
Nunuk Ambarwati
[mob] +62 81 827 7073
[e] qnansha@gmail.com
[e] qnansha@hotmail.com
[ym] qnansha@yahoo.com
[fs] www.friendster.com/qnansha
[blog] http://q-nansha.blogspot.com
[skype] nunukambarwati
Or
Office
Jogja Gallery [JG]
[add] Jalan Pekapalan No 7
Alun-alun Utara, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
[ph] +62 274 419999,
[fax] +62 274 412023
[e-1] jogjagallery@yahoo.co.id
[e-2] info@jogja-gallery.com
[http] www.jogja-gallery.com
[skype] jogjagallery


My best regards,
Nunuk Ambarwati

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I visited JG for the first time, I said to myself, "Ah, this is a great place!". He brought me there...

Good luck for you and JG.

PS: Thanks for the capucinoo... :D

nunukambarwati.blogspot.com said...

Many thanks Thom! Hope see you more at JG and absolutely for the capucinoo :)